YEP 2013-2014 SCHOOL YEAR - FALL PROGRAM INFORMATION
Everyone is anxiously awaiting the 2013-2014 YEP On-line Enrollment dates. To help you understand how this year will work, we have a brief outline below. All school sites will be receiving packets and posters to announce dates, times, and locations.
There are two PHASES - ENROLLMENT & REGISTRATION:
o PHASE I – 4/16/13, 7:00 am Online ENROLLMENT – Anyone with an internet connection can begin their Enrollment; Anyone needing training, or computer access can receive help at the Hayward Adult School (check flyer for dates and times). Once you FINISH entering the information in PHASE I, you will receive a CONFIRMATION NUMBER. You will need your CONFIRMATION NUMBER to complete PHASE II – REGISTRATION.
o PHASE II – 5/6/13, 7:00 am Online REGISTRATION will begin – Each school will have a designated day for their school REGISTRATION (check flyer for details). Anyone with an internet connection can complete their REGISTRATION at the appropriate time; anyone needing computer access can check packets for dates, times, and locations.
- If you have completed PHASE I - ENROLLMENT, click the link below to start PHASE II - REGISTRATION
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS - PLEASE READ
- Click the REGISTRATION/MODIFY link on the page DO NOT ENROLL your student again, if you have received a Confirmation Number (Phase I)
- If you do not have your Confirmation Number - you can have it emailed to you (Click the link on the page)
- Enter your Student's First Name, Student's Last Name, Parent Email Address, and Confirmation Number
- Click OK
- You will see a Thank You page. ABOVE the Thank You, you will see three GRAY Buttons - MODIFY, More Options, and Print Options - Click the one that says MODIFY
- You will see your students' name/s listed - to the far right, click on REGISTRATION
- Confirm your students' HOME SCHOOL, click NEXT
- You will then have the option available to add your student to Sessions, click ADD TO AGENDA
- When you are done selecting, click NEXT
- When you have entered in information for all your students, click NEXT
- You will see a confirmation page of your students' information, if all if correct, click NEXT
- Click NEXT until you get to the SUBMIT PAYMENT page
- Select your method of payment - ONLINE (pay now), OFFLINE (pay by check or money order), NO PAYMENT (pay later)
- Click FINISH - It is important that you click FINISH, or your information will not be saved
YEP! Summer Program - Elementary School
YEP Summer Program
Registration Starts 4/12/13 - 7:00 am
For Full Flyer - Click here: English | Spanish
YEP! Summer Program - High School
High School Summer Program
Students PAC your Summer
Please Click the Link for Full-Sized Flyer:
English | Spanish
Enrollment Applications are available at School Sites
To Download an Application - Click HERE
Deadline to Submit your application is:
JUNE 6, 2013
If you have any questions, please contact the YEP Office
510-784-2600 x72706 or x72778
YOUTH ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
Welcome to the Hayward Unified School District’s Youth Enrichment Program (YEP!). This program is sponsored by the After School Learning and Safe Neighborhoods Partnerships Program (ASLSNPP) and the 21st Century Community School. We are very excited to have your child as a part of the program this school year. It is our hope that this will be a very positive and enjoyable experience for you and your child.
The Youth Enrichment Program is a collaborative effort between the Hayward Unified School District (HUSD) and The City of Hayward. The Hayward Public Agency Liaison Committee originated the initial concept for the program in January 1996.
There are over 29 sites currently serving elementary, middle and high school students in the district. Last school year the programs served over 2,800 students from K thru 12th grade. The students participate in educational and literacy programs as well as enrichment and recreational programs.
Mission Statement & Philosophy
The mission of the YEP is to use the resources, energy and talents of the entire Hayward community to provide enrichment activities for our youth and to create a safe environment for children to interact and learn.
Serving students is at the heart of the YEP mission and philosophy. As resources allow, the YEP will serve as many students as possible. The YEP continually strives to improve services for all our children through staff training, program development and the implementation of proven teaching materials and methods. The program is evaluated each year to ensure we meet our goals and objectives. Our programs are doing well when all participants realize academic success, social growth, and personal satisfaction in an environment that is safe, secure, and supportive.