The purpose of FITAG is for a core group of HUSD stakeholders to:
- Become familiar with the financial status of the District in a transparent and consistent manner
- Have a well understood and clear process by which their input and issues can be expressed and addressed
The work of the group is:
- For key communicators to receive consistent information
- To understand the basis for current and future budget decisions
- To provide input about the basis for budget decisions
- At a later date, to form a subgroup to help with recommendations
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FITAG Budget Suggestions Input Line: (510) 784-6974
We want your input - help us improve our budget:
FITAG meets regularly on the third Tuesday of each month from October through June from 4:30 PM-7:00 PM in the District Office Board Room.
2012-2013 SCHOOL YEAR MEETINGS
Meeting #5 - January 15, 2013 - CANCELLED
Meeting #6 - February 19, 2013
Meeting #10 - June 18, 2013
Meetings from the 2011-2012 SCHOOL YEAR
Meeting #5 - Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Meeting #6 - Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Meeting #7 - Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Design Team Recognition Event
On December 13, 2011, a special recognition event was held at MLK Middle School to honor the hard work and massive contributions of the 2005-2006 Design Team. The event included a tour of the facility highlighting new classroom technologies, presentation of certificates to Design Team members, and presentations on how HUSD is moving forward in developing its new Facilities Master Plan. The Fiscal Integreity and Transparency Advisory Group (FITAG) is honored to follow in the footsteps of the Design Team's success as we work together to plan for the future.
Click here to see presentations and more from the Design Team Recognition Event.